TX DIR – Miscellaneous Information Technology (IT) Hardware Peripherals, Components, and Related Services #DIR-CPO-5108
Eligible Users: Texas Government Code sets out the eligible customers who can purchase technology products/services through the Cooperative Contracts Program. They include:
- Texas State Agencies, as defined by Texas Government Code, Section 2054.003 (13)
- Units of Local Government, as defined by Texas Government Code, Section 2054.003 (9) Cities Counties Public school districts Municipalities Special Purpose Districts
- Institutions of Higher Education, as defined by Texas Education Code, Section 61.003
- Assistance Organizations, as defined by Texas Government Code, 2175.001 DIR utilizes the eligibility for Assistance Organizations as determined by the Texas Comptroller of Public Accounts or the Texas Facility Commission (TFC).
- For information on establishing eligibility, please refer to the Comptroller’s CO-OP purchasing program guidelines or to the TFC program eligibility page
Scope of Offerings:
- Memory – PCs, Server, Printers & Network Devices (alternative to all major OEMs)
- PC Components – processors, motherboards, memory, internal hard drives, cooling fans, chassis and NIC cards (Renewed Equipment Available)
- Alternative to Cisco Smart Net Total Care
- Support Services, Computer, Includes Computer Warranties (alternative support services and alternative warranties for all major OEMs including Apple, Cisco, Dell, HP, IBM, Lenovo, and others)
- IT Equipment Maintenance and Management Services (alternative to all major OEMs including break/fix and extension of End-of-Life)
- Biometric Authentication Maintenance and Repair (alternative to all major OEMs)
- Digital Data Destruction Services
- Shredding Services for Computer Components and Peripherals (certified ITAD)
- Alternative to Cisco Services (formerly known as Advanced Services)
Contract (Minimum) Discounts: Please see Appendix C, Pricing Index *.
*The discounts listed in Appendix C, Pricing Index are the minimum guaranteed contract pricing. The Authorized Resellers must provide, at a minimum, those contract discounts as set forth in Appendix C and cannot offer less favorable pricing discounts than the contract discounts. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Authorized Resellers may offer any additional, incremental discounts to any eligible users under the DIR-CPO-5108 contract and such additional discounts if offered, may be provided at the discretion and as the sole legal obligation of the Authorized Resellers.
Shipping & Delivery: FOB Customer’s Destination. If the Customer requests expedited or special delivery, Customer will be responsible for any charges for expedited or special delivery.
Renewed/Refurbished Equipment: Available
State Administrative Fee: 0.75% of the net purchase price.
Warranty and Returns: Product Warranty and Return Policy